Run4Kids is Back and Better than EVER!
RUN4Kids 24 Hour Ultramarathon, Relay, and BIG Running Party (R4K24)
Join the party! It’s BACK!!
This event is all onsite at a school…you and your group can camp and we can actually SEE and hang out with one another during this entire event. PLUS, this is a GREAT way to PR for a 100 miler.
Date: 3.16.13 – 3.17.13
Time: 8:00a. – 8:00am (up to noon for solo runners. see below.)
Place: Auburndale Intermediate School, 1255 River Road, Corona, CA 92880
Some little fact-bits:
- R4K24 will be buckled for solo finishers (24-28 hours)and there will be medals for the relay finishers (100 miles in 24 hours). You will LOVE them!
- The cost for this event is the same for solo and/or relay runners. $100. We also ask that you fundraise an additional $100 through online donations or other means. YES!! There will be a quilt.
- The Run4Kids 24 Hour Ultramarathon, Relay, & BIG Running Party! (R4K24) takes place on a one-half mile loop track at Auburndale Intermediate School in Corona, California. It will run directly in conjunction with our Annual Run4Kids event where our 100 Mile Club® Kids will be running to earn miles throughout the day.
- Our ULTRAteam and relay runners run this race for all the right reasons: to achieve a personal goal and to support our 100 Mile Club Kids in their quest to run 100 miles in a year. We absolutely love our Ultra Team and R4K24 Relay Runners!
- The R4K24 ULTRAmarathon & Relay is open to solo runners or teams of 2-20 runners. Teams may be all male, all female, or a mixture of both. Your team must have a name so we can identify you throughout the race.
- The object is to complete 100 miles within a 24 (up to 28 for solo runners) hour period. Any solo runner logging 80 or more miles in 24 hours may continue to 100 miles (with a firm cutoff at 28 hours).
USE THE CODE “FIRST10″ for a $10 discount to the first 10 registered participants.
Other codes available here.
For more information or to register, please visit this link:
Proceeds from R4K24 go to the 100 Mile Club charity to support efforts to fight childhood inactivity and obesity and encourage children to seek out their personal best in school, at home, on the field, and in life. Your fundraising efforts ensure that ALL children and schools with a desire to participate will always be included. Thank you. .