There are many course resources for the 100EC.
1. MapMyRun Course Maps
These docs and page links break the route into four (4) segments.
- Segment 1 (27.36 Miles) Map
- Segment 2 (24.20 Miles) Map
- Segment 3 (24.53 Miles) Map
- Segment 4 (25.53 Miles) Map
Note: The actual distance of the EC50 is 51.5 miles. The actual distance of the EC100 is 101.6 miles.
Steps to download maps to your iPhone/Android.
- Create an account on MapMyRun.com using the browser on your phone
- Download the MapMyRun app to your phone
- Log into your newly-created account on the app
- Return to this page using the browser on your phone and click on the first map link above
- Bookmark the map
- Continue until you have all four maps bookmarked
- Switch to the app and the select the route
Note: Your phone battery will not likely make it the full distance. Consider a battery pack to keep it charged while you run.
2.Course .gpx Files (for download to watch or phone)
There is a .gpx file for each of the four (4) segments.
- Segment 1 (27.36 Miles) .gpx
- Segment 2 (24.20 Miles) .gpx
- Segment 3 (24.53 Miles) .gpx
- Segment 4 (25.53 Miles) .gpx
3. Runner Turn-by-Turn Instructions
There are four of them; these files provide screenshots of the entire course by segment with runner turn-by-turn narration written by a fellow ultrateam member, Sally L.
4. Crewing Tips
This file provides an outline of the information that you can pass to your crew team. It contains the the physical address for each station, substation and meet me location, as well as other important information.
Note: Some of these files are very large. So, please be very patient as they download. Send an email if you have questions, click http://www.100ec.org/contact-us