Say up-to-the-minute! Follow 100EC and 100 Mile Club® on Twitter
We will be tweeting live throughout the race. If you want to keep up-to-the-minute with our runners, follow the directions below and you won’t be left out of a minute of the action. Much of the data will be tweeted in the form below. Please refer to the diagram below:
What you will see.
How to follow us on Twitter:
1. Follow this link to twitter. If you don’t have a Twitter account, please create one (look for the sign up button – lower right).
2. Once you have an account, click on the picture (may look like an egg) on the upper right and select “Settings”.
3. Select the Mobile tab located on top middle of the screen.
4. If you already have registered your phone number, you can skip to the next step. Otherwise, enter your phone number and follow the registration process.
5. Next, we will subscribe to the @100ec and @100mileclub tweets by first following these links:
6. Click on the Follow button. If you are already following @100ec, then skip to the next step.
7. Finally, click on the mobile icon (right next to the Follow/Following button – looks like a phone inside of a circle).
8. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 with the @100mileclub link above:
That’s it! We look forward to October 20, 2012!