Quilt Announced for the R4K24 Ultramarathon and RELAY!
on Blog 4 Feb, 2011 has no comments yet!
With just 6 weeks to go on our sister race – the Run 4 Kids 24 Hour Ultramarathon and Relay – I wanted to give you a quick update. More information about the Quilt below.
- The Run 4 Kids 24-Hour Ultramarathon and Relay is being held on March 18-19, 2011. It will start at 9pm on March 18.
- This race is being held in parallel with the Run 4 Kids Walk/Jog-a-thon and Community Festival. The festival will start on March 19 starting at 8am – approximately half way through the race.
- Last year there were 3,000 attendees at the festival. So that means that everyone who is running in the race will get the emotional boost of running with the kids – the actual ones we are trying to encourage!
- We have just opened up RELAYS! This change brings the R4K24 within reach of most any runner/walker. Please mention this to your non-ultra running friends.
- To show their appreciation, the 100 Mile Club® is offering a 100 Mile Club® quilt for the runner who raises the most money. The quilt has been handmade from 100 Mile Club® T-Shirts – the same ones worn by the kids! This is a one-of-a-kind quilt!
To learn more, click here.