Priority Registration: One week left.
If you are a Returning/Legacy Runner, we are proud to invite you to register as a Priority Runner for our 3rd Annual 100 Mile Endurance Challenge to be held on October 20-21, 2012. Our stats for 2011 were amazing! Out of 36 starters, we had 25 finishers! Of those, 11 were a first 100-miler finish! We were honored to be a first finish for so many.
Your active participation in 2011 guarantees you a priority spot in this race. With only 40 spots available and the uniqueness of this point-to-point Urban Ultramarathon event, we are sure to sell out once again. You helped The 100 Mile Club® raise valuable funds in 2011, and for that we are grateful. We will ALWAYS hold you a spot as a returning/legacy runner.
We have reserved you a spot with your very own 100EC Personal Priority Code until 11:59pm on April 30, 2012. Registration opens at 12:01 am on April 16, 2012 for Priority Registration. Once your code expires, registration for new runners will begin on May 1 at 12:01 am.
If, for some reason you did not get your code and you are a returning/legacy runner, please contact us right away.
A few notes:
1. These codes are 100% NON-TRANSFERRABLE. You absolutely cannot pass them to another individual if you decide not to register.
2. We are offering a sub-24 buckle this year. Both the sub24 and sub30 buckles will be larger, too!
3. Your registration fee is just $100. New runners will pay $110 to cover online registration/cc fees.
4. Again, we are asking you to raise a minimum of $100 in pledges to participate in this event. Our ultimate goal is for each runner to raise $500 in pledges. We have another quilt too! Start now and it will be easy!
5. We are using a new registration and fundraising platform…I AM ATHLETE. They are easily accessible, offer wonderful customer service, have simple and fun customizable fundraising platforms, and lower overall fees.
If you are ready to go, but have more questions, feel free to call us at any of the numbers below. We look forward to a very successful 100 Mile Endurance Challenge in 2012, and hope you will join us again this year!