EC100 Fundraising Links & Details
Community participation plays an important part in building the spirit of our neighborhoods and the 100 Mile Club® is fortunate to have you supporting our efforts. It is because of individuals like you that we will continue to grow and prosper.
All registered 2013 EC100 participants have pledged to raise a minimum of $100 in pledges through online fundraising… there is no maximum, of course!
Fundraiser Incentive Awards and Gifts
Please see important rules and notes at the end of this document for deadlines and details.
As a token of our appreciation, 100 Mile Club® is offering the following Fundraiser Gifts:
Raise $1000 or more, you will receive the following:
- Custom and super-cool embroidered 100 Mile Club ULTRA Endurance Team jacket. These are exclusive for our ULTRAteam and for those who “go the extra mile” for our kids.
Top Fundraiser Package.
Our top fundraiser each year is celebrated not only for the valiant efforts at The 100 Mile Endurance Challenge, but for helping our kids achieve their goals as well. Every dollar raised at 100EC helps our 100 Mile Club Kids and participating schools become healthier, happier, and more connected…one mile at a time. This year, in celebration of 20 years of The 100 Mile Club, we are offering a VERY special Package for our TOP FUNDRAISER. It will include…
A one-of-a-kind 100 Mile Club® quilt. This gorgeous quilt has been handmade from 100 Mile Club® T-Shirts – the same ones worn by the kids – by the radiant Mrs. Dorothy Lubin (the AWESOME mom of 100 Mile Club® Founder, Kara Lubin)!
- Past winners of a 100EC quilt are: Dan Benintenti (2010), Yolanda Holder (2012), and Nathan Longcrier (2013)…
- Who will win this year?? This is a one-of-a-kind quilt and is quite a coveted prize!!
- It’s huge and bright and beautiful and made with so much love and will go home with our top fundraiser…WHO WILL IT BE in 2013??
Are you a runner who needs to build a fundraising page?
Click here —> How to create a fundraising page <— for directions.
- Runners who raise $1000 or more receive a custom embroidered 100 Mile Club ULTRA Endurance Team jacket. These are exclusive for our ULTRAteam and for those who “go the extra mile” for our kids.
- Every $10 sponsors one child for one year. Think about the difference you can make with this race!
The 100 Mile Club® provides the opportunity to run or walk 100 miles at school during a single school year and is committed to improving school readiness to learn, creating better educational outcomes, building self-esteem and overall improved health in the lives of children and others.Once again, we thank you and hope to see you at our 100EC sendoff on October 19, 2013!
We are a grass-roots non-profit dedicated to helping our children become healthy, happy, and connected…one child, one school, one community at a time.
Thank you to all our Fundraising Sponsors for their generous donations! Their donations help support one of our country’s most amazing resources for school-based physical activity, the 100 Mile Club!!
*IMPORTANT FUNDRAISING PARTICIPANT RULES AND NOTES:
To be eligible for TOP Fundraiser Package/s your donations must be received by our office and recorded on IMAthlete.com by midnight Friday, October 18, 2013 the day prior to The Race.
You may turn in offline donations to the office up through October 18th at 6:00 pm.
Donations received through November 1st will be eligible for the Fundraiser Gifts—but not the Top Fundraiser Packages.
Donations that you solicit via the IMAthlete.com website will be automatically credited to you only if you use your designated Personal Fundraising Page for this event (which is easy to build– we promise!).